Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Crossword Report: December '07

In like a lion, out like a weenie.

Did I mention my intent to solve every New York Times crossword published in 2007? Unfortunately, I wasn't able to complete 'em all by the end of the calendar year. After a strong start, I ended '07 with 81 unfinished puzzles--mostly Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, as well as everything from December... I got sidetracked, okay? And, though my final number of solved crosswords was 555, about half were non-Times puzzles.

Anyway, my goal of eventually completing every 2007 NYT crossword still stands, and I'll let you know when I do. Please make sure I have your current email address.

Crossword Report: January '07
Crossword Report: February '07
Crossword Report: March '07
Crossword Report: April '07
Crossword Report: May '07
Crossword Report: June '07
Crossword Report: July '07
Crossword Report: August '07
Crossword Report: September '07
Crossword Report: October '07
Crossword Report: November '07
Total crosswords solved in December 2007: 0
Total crosswords solved in 2007: 555

1 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, January 03, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I solved my first crossword puzzle without hints or cheating the other day. It was in my wife's "Monday" book.

-jp

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home