Friday, March 07, 2008

Bubblegum Card of the Week: Barack Obama

The official SteveMandich.com Blog's presidential endorsement goes to Barack Obama. Which is pretty convenient, since he already tore Hillary up here in Washington's hot donkey action.

I like how this Topps card has the same design template as the Topps 2008 baseball cards (here's a comparable Ichiro card).

The card isn't even mine--it's on loan from the Eliza Truitt collection. A few weeks ago I was browsing in my favorite baseball card shop when I came across it. Since Eliza's a far bigger Obama supporter than I am, and because she was patiently waiting in the car, I got it for her as a treat.

1 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, March 06, 2008 , Blogger Eliza said...

Wooo! Great card!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home