Friday, April 01, 2011

Your Attention Please: Super Ichiro Crazy!

Ladies and germs, I'm pleased to present my new blog, Super Ichiro Crazy!

It'll track Ichiro's performance during his 2011 season (which begins tonight), and act as a sort of complement to my Ichiro fan page, also called Super Ichiro Crazy!

This is my second subject-specifc blog, following last year's Quatchi Watch. But, unlike during the first three months of Quatchi Watch, I plan to keep current with this here general-interest blog (even if it's just of general interest to me).
***

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, April 10, 2011 , Anonymous ozt said...

Hey Steve, just wanted to say that I just discovered Quatchi Watch -- a year too late! I absolutely LOVEEE all those pictures of Quatchi, you did a great job with the blog! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home