Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cool Logo, Boring Game

Right now I'm at the Canterbury watching the Seattle Sounders' first-ever game (yawn), only because I was hoping their TV would instead be showing tonight's Japan-Korea WBC game (sigh). I've always found soccer a bore, both as a spectator and a participant -- when I was in fifth grade, I played one season for Stoneway Concrete (fart). However, I dig the new Sounders logo and color scheme (which, incidentally, somewhat matches my blog's), though the old one for the 1974-83 NASL Sounders was kinda cool too:

2 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, March 19, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anything with a Space Needle is fun (barf).

 
At 9:29 AM, March 23, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soccer sucks dirty balls (diarrhea).

-jp

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home