Monday, October 18, 2010

I Gotta Bunch of Updates, You Guys

I felt like I've been neglecting SteveMandich.com for most of the year, so now I'm in the process of updating a bunch of stuff on there... Among the new additions are 24 Bigfoot on Film titles, 30 Knievel Rock songs, two 2010 Robbie Knievel Timeline dates, a couple items on Bigfoot Is Real, and one new addition to Knievel Injuries... Plus, Super Ichiro Crazy is again up to speed, now that his 2010 season is in the books.

Elsewhere, there's still a trickle of posts over at Quatchi Watch, and I made a new Flickr set of Seattle Mariners media guides (pictured above).

Now get reading.
***

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:55 AM, October 20, 2010 , Blogger Kim Thompson said...

You've been busy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home