Tuesday, October 31, 2006

It Was Three Days Ago Today

For our Saturday night, pre-Halloween parties, Eliza dressed as mustard...

...and I "dressed" as a witch.

Then it was two days ago today that Kris and Jennie came with us to pick some pumpkins at the Washington Corn Maze (which I wrote about last year). That night we carved these bitchin' jack o' lanterns -- Kris did the Jesus one, Jennie made the one with the stars, Eliza made the one with the sinister grin, and I did the other two...

Happy Halloween!
***

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, November 01, 2006 , Blogger Betagal said...

Sweet Jesus I love that Jesus punkin. Hi Steve! I visited your website to see what you've been up to, and now I know!

Want to drink a Raindog one of these days?
Heidi

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home