Friday, October 18, 2013

My Top Five iTunes Songs

According to iTunes, these are the five most-played tracks between my iPod, iPhone, and various Mac laptops, ever since I started using iTunes in 2006...

1. "Waterbed Babies" by Girls at Our Best!, from the album Pleasure (Happy Birthday, 1981).

2. "Nonsense" by Komeda, from the album Kokomemedada (Minty Fresh, 2003).

3. "Sunday Morning" by the Velvet Underground, from the album The Velvet Underground & Nico (Verve, 1967).

4. "I Am Free" by the Kinks, from the album The Kink Kontroversy (Pye, 1965).

5. "Wreck My Flow" by the Dirtbombs, from the album We Have You Surrounded (In the Red, 2008).

For best results, play all five videos at once -- it's the best song ever!
***

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home