Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Hard Rock Bigfoot

After tonight's M's game, I had a beer at the new Seattle Hard Rock Cafe before biking home. Hard to believe that it's taken this long for the ubiquitous chain to open a franchise here, though it's not like anybody in town was clamoring for one. The only other time I've been to a Hard Rock was in in 1991 in Las Vegas, and the thing I remember most about it was the Slaughter star on its walk of fame.

Anyway, I was drawn in by their Bigfoot billboard I spotted a month ago. Of course, the image appears on a T-shirt, as displayed in the restaurant's gift shop (above). While it's an original design by Seattle's Ames Bros, it quickly brings to mind the work of San Francisco's Bigfoot.
***

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home