Monday, November 01, 2010

Way to Go, Giants!

Congrats to my favorite National Leaguers, finally winning a World Series for San Francisco!

Watching tonight's game, Eliza astutely commented how much my fellow UW alum/favorite current pitcher Tim Lincecum looks like Dazed and Confused's Wiley Wiggins. A quick search found that others noticed too, what with their respective slight builds, long hair, and weed doobie bong smoking. This Wiggins interview addressed the resemblance, while others have noticed similarities to Ferris Bueller's uptight pal Cameron and badass Bear Kelly Leak.

Still, I couldn't help but make my own side-by-side comparison, with the above photos I snapped off the TV tonight... Bring on the riots!

***

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, October 11, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you got that right, steve!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home